KIAE supported by Automechanika will be held in Astana for the second time on February, 28 – March, 2 2017. This regional project has already become «the crossroad» for European and Asian automotive market players. Following the steps of a world exhibition brand Automechanika, KIAE entered the Kazakhstan market to help industry participants establish contacts with local and regional target visitor groups.
KIAE mission is contributing to the creation of civilized conditions for cooperation between market participants, increasing of business turnover and strengthening of trade and industrial connections between local and foreign companies.
Presenting a classic range of products in the field of spare parts, automotive components and equipment for the vehicle maintenance, along with the latest developments and achievements in the industry, KIAE aims to promote growth and renewal of the local car market with the entry of new players, attract investments in the sector and to improve the competitiveness of local producers in the neighboring markets and partnerships.
- Strategically important location: historically Kazakhstan served as “a bridge” between the European and Asian markets.
- By integration in the Eurasian space within the Eurasian Economic Union, Kazakhstan opens up new horizons and market channels.
- Kazakhstan business and government authorities provide the additional financial support to the automotive industry and highlight its role for further economic renovation.
- The official government strategy for the automotive industry development is based on cooperation between the national companies and the world market leaders, according to the State program for the boosted industrial development of Kazakhstan Republic for 2015-2019.
- At the moment the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan is developing the “Road map” for the automotive industry development with the focus on the domestic manufacturing of automotive parts.
- Kazakhstan industry players join their efforts to create a civilized market.
International exhibition of automotive parts, components, car maintenance equipment and products KIAE – 2017
28 February – 2 March, 2017
Exhibition center Korme, Astana, Kazakhstan