April 3, 2018.
Conference hall “A”, Exhibition Center “Korme”, Astana, Kazakhstan.
III Kazakhstan International Automobile Forum KIAF is traditionally held on the business platform of the exhibition and will bring together a wide range of industry. The main theme this year is “Commercial transport: development of passenger transport”.
- Overview and development trends of automobile industry in Kazakhstan
- Development within the EEC, customs and tax aspects
- Commercial transport: trends and solutions for passenger transport
- Innovative technologies and telematics
- Electric transport, “green technology”
April 4, 2018
Conference hall “A”, Exhibition Center “Korme”, Astana, Kazakhstan
In 2018 for the first time the venue will host a round table under the company members’ auspices of “Kazakhstan Association of Road builders”. A key topic of discussion will be the modern technologies in road construction. The holding of this specialized events is the result of the exposition growth and development of a new section “Road construction equipment”.